COVID-19 Coronavirus Business & Home Decontamination Service
Rapid Decontamination, Disinfection or Mould Remediation
With a 6 Log Efficacy, we ELIMINATE 99.9999% of Spores, Bacteria & Viruses!
Our onsite service provides a rapid response to a wide range of sectors including Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Education, Airports and Food facilities. We are available to deal with outbreaks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
Contact us today for a free survey on 087 1431 999
Swat Environmental Services offer a Disinfection Service that enables facilities to combat and control infections including the Covid-19 Coronavirus (HAIs), H1N1, Clostridium Dificile, Acinetobacter Baumannii, MRSA, Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, Vancomycin-resistant Enterrococcus (VRE) and many others.
Available where and when you need it, our experienced service teams utilise proven ionised (iHP) dry mist technology to uniformly diffuse a safe solution of hydrogen peroxide for effective decontamination.
We offer our services across Ireland including Emergency Call Outs (within 24 hours), as well as Programmed Delivery or Onsite Managed Service programs for preventative decontamination.
Disinfecting with Dry Mist Hydrogen Peroxide
Ionised Hydrogen Peroxide Fogging Technology is our preferred choice when it comes to decontamination. Covering sectors such as healthcare, education, food preparation, biotech, biomedical, biologics and pharmaceutical to name just a few.
Our friendly professional services are designed to provide bio-decontamination of equipment, vehicles, rooms or entire facilities. iHP is the clear choice when replacing traditional formaldehyde or chlorine-based applications offering fast, residue-free and repeatable decontamination cycles within a sensitive and controlled environment.
These solutions are applicable for airborne and surface contamination control and unlike some other alternatives, we use a “dry mist” solution. This means electrical equipment including computers etc are completely safe to be left in-situ whilst the fogging takes place. Across Europe we are seeing ionised hydrogen peroxide fogging being used in offices, retail stores and public transport, in fact it can be used wherever people congregate and there is the risk of infection.
Clinically Proven Technology
- Reliably combats bacteria, viruses, yeasts and fungi
- No known microbiological resistance (2-phase product); Depot effect (inhibits recontamination with germs)
- Without scents and colourants
- Environmentally friendly (practically disintegrates 100% into water and oxygen = evaporation)
- Depot effect (inhibits recontamination)
- Used Globally
- Ecologically Friendly
Why are we the obvious choice?
- Safely decontaminate rooms or departments within working environments without disrupting adjoining working areas
- Can be implemented at multiple locations within a site — thus speeding up total downtime
- Decontaminates hard-to-reach areas, leaving no residues or waste, safe on electrical equipment.